Abhi (YC S21)
Abhi (YC S21) announced job openings for the position of Senior Credit Analyst on Full Time basis located in Karāchi, Sindh, Pakistan Please read the job details carefully before applying.
Job Title: Senior Credit Analyst
Company Name: Abhi (YC S21)
Job Location: Karāchi, Sindh, Pakistan
Job Type: Full Time
Job Category: Financial Services
Job Link Expiry: 2023-04-15
Posted on: Jobiflix.online
About the job
Team Abhi is looking for a highly motivated and innovative professional with a background in Credit Risk, Commercial Banking, Islamic Banking, and Corporate Finance. Extensive hands-on experience is required in the areas of Credit Risk Management which should include Commercial, Islamic, Corporate & SME lending.
The ideal candidate will:
- conduct a thorough analysis of:
- financial statements
- operating & long-term financing needs and cash flow projections to ascertain the repayment capacity of the borrower
- management of the company
- economic conditions
- market and business model risk
- collateral and margins
while assessing credit proposals and presenting analysis and recommendations regarding limit/rating to the management for decision making, especially findings that involve a borrower’s ability and willingness to repay.
- identify associated risks and propose possible tactics for risk mitigation/minimization in compliance with the regulatory framework and internal policies while ensuring accuracy and minimum turnaround time.
- keep abreast of the current economic scenario, dynamics of key industries, the impact of change in key economic drivers, and the impact of government regulations and policies or any other external factor on the borrowers’ businesses.
- timely prepare corporate credit proposals of stuck-up loans to rehabilitate or restructure the account to recover the outstanding amount and analyze the distressed company’s financial model to further restructure/reschedule the existing credit facilities to avoid default.
- negotiate with corporate defaulters to recover the upfront payment on a best-effort basis and to restructure/reschedule the account to safeguard institution interest.
- coordinate with the legal division and lawyers to suit file the case against the defaulter.
- liaison with the external agencies (NAB, FIA) for recovery from the willful defaulters.
- be responsible for regulatory reporting and prepare various monthly reports regarding the company’s credit, market, and liquidity risk.
- perform detailed stress-testing while keeping an eye to enhance the model to cover the scenarios possible in the company’s customized setup.
- conduct meetings with top executives of existing clients to get insight regarding their plans and strategies
- develop and prepare spreadsheets and models to support analysis of new and existing credit applications
- Bachelor’s degree in Risk Management, Finance, Accounting, or other business-related fields. FRM or CFA would be a great plus.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to notice discrepancies in data.
- Impeccable understanding of financial statements, ratios, and concepts – should be able to detect artificially inflated/deflated numbers & ratios concerning the industry standards.
- 3 – 5 years of experience in Corporate, SME, and Islamic finance
- Strong proficiency in MS Office and general computer use.
- Ability to effectively manage competing deadlines for projects in a high-pressure work environment, with varying degrees of supervision.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.