Afiniti announced job openings for the position of Lead SharePoint & Azure Engineer on Full Time basis located in Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan Please read the job details carefully before applying.
Job Title: Lead SharePoint & Azure Engineer
Company Name: Afiniti
Job Location: Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan
Job Type: Full Time
Job Category: Software Development
Job Link Expiry: 2023-04-15
Posted on: Jobiflix.online
About the job
Who are we?
Afiniti is the world’s leading applied artificial intelligence and advanced analytics provider. Afiniti Enterprise Behavioral Pairing™ uses artificial intelligence to identify subtle and valuable patterns of human interaction in order to pair individuals on the basis of behavior, leading to more successful interactions and measurable increases in enterprise profitability. Afiniti operates throughout the world, and has measurably driven billions of dollars in incremental value for our clients.
Afiniti is looking for highly skilled, innovative, and motivated Senior SharePoint and MS Azure Engineers in Pakistan (Karachi, Lahore, and Islamabad).
The Senior SharePoint and MS Azure Engineer will be responsible for the Design, Deployment,technical and functional management of SharePoint Farms, Azure infrastructure and Services. The ideal candidate will assist in the design and delivery of Microsoft Sharepoint and Cloud based solutions to meet business objectives and technical requirements, create effective knowledge sharing, collaboration, and workflow solutions, and provide 24×7 support of solutions on both on-premises and Cloud environments. This person will implement New or improve exisiting solutions, support and secure the SharePoint and Azure infrastructure based solutions on direction and guidance from the Global Technology Architecture team.
Qualification And Experience
- Architecture, Deployment, upgrade the configuration of SharePoint 2013-2019 Farm on-premises and SharePoint online sites,
- Design and create Enterprise content management (ECM) solution published for Internal and external client access. site configuration, custom features deployment, bandwidth monitoring, managing space, and maintaining backups.
- OneDrive for Business planning, implementation and Integrartion with Sharepoint experience
- Architecture, Deployment new scalable, secure cloud solutions based on MS Azure
- Administer, support, and monitor Azure services and Azure Infrastructure
- Deploying and managing Azure VMs, Azure SGs, Azure DB,AKS,App Gateways, Azure Load Balancer, Firewalls , Azure WAF Azure AD domain infrastructure, Azure DNS
- Administer and support MS 365 platform Applications, policies, access management, and licensing
- Sharepoint Online and Office 365 including hybrid deployments or upstream /downstream migration or content migration
- Maintain a highly secure system through proper configuration and system access monitoring
- Experience with migration of JIRA/Confluence content to Sharepoint
- Microsoft Windows Server Datacenter Server design, implementation, and support (Server 2016+)
- Identifying and managing any escalated faults, liaising with third party suppliers on major incidents or network improvements
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues with user access to Sharepoint and cloud services
- Monitor and communicate to stakeholders the performance of the services.
- Deliver a consistent process for the incident and problem escalation along with resolution
- Administer and support system BCM and DR.
Knowledge, skills and Personal Characteristics:
- Graduate degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent
- 5+ years of experience Architecting, implementing, and supporting MS Azure Cloud infrature and Services, SharePoint Platform, OneDrive, Azure AD/ ADFS, DNS, DHCP Infrastructure in a large-scale environment
- A strong hands-on with Microsoft technologies (Windows Server, Active Directory, IIS, SQL Server), Cloud Technologies(Azure, AWS, GCP)
- Fault identification and root-cause analysis
- Experience managing Production environments across Physical, Virtualized, and Cloud technologies
- Strong multitasking, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent analytical and communication/soft skills are required.
- Should be a quick learner, willing to take initiative, enthusiastic about their work, determined and hard worker.
- Flexibility to perform and deliver desired results in a 24×7 working environment in off production and beyond standard working or business hours.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Salary & Package
As well as a competitive base salary, we also offer generous stock options, an annual discretionary bonus plus corporate benefit.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.