Afiniti announced job openings for the position of Lead Sharepoint Developer on Full Time basis located in Islamabad, Pakistan Please read the job details carefully before applying.
Job Title: Lead Sharepoint Developer
Company Name: Afiniti
Job Location: Islamabad, Pakistan
Job Type: Full Time
Job Category: Software Development
Job Link Expiry: 2023-04-15
Posted on: Jobiflix.online
About the job
Who are we?
Afiniti is the world’s leading applied artificial intelligence and advanced analytics provider. Afiniti Enterprise Behavioral Pairing™ uses artificial intelligence to identify subtle and valuable patterns of human interaction in order to pair individuals on the basis of behavior, leading to more successful interactions and measurable increases in enterprise profitability. Afiniti operates throughout the world, and has measurably driven billions of dollars in incremental value for our clients.
Afiniti is looking for highly skilled, innovative, and motivated SharePoint Engineer/Developer in Pakistan (Karachi, Lahore, and Islamabad).
The Senior SharePoint developer will be responsible to create customized SharePoint solutions for our company. As a SharePoint developer, you will be responsible for planning and execution of tasks related to the evaluation of new SharePoint based initiatives (Upgraded Versions, Third-Party Solutions, and Integration with additional Enterprise Systems) according to company specifications, building scalable web applications, writing, and modifying code, debugging software, and training staff.
Qualification And Experience
- 5+ years of experience as a SharePoint developer.
- MOSS or WSS certification.
- Creating and maintaining the SharePoint based applications. Design and develop SharePoint application enhancements and integrations according to business requirements.
- Must have hands-on with SharePoint framework, building sites in hybrid environments, developing and administrating
- Must have expertise in building and/or maintaining collaboration sites and/or programs
- Excellent knowledge of UI/UX
- Proficient in .NET website development (C# and ASP.NET), IIS, Azure Active Directory, and SharePoint site configuration, MVC and Entity Framework, Web Services.
- Ability to build workflow forms using SharePoint Designer, and PowerApps/Flow
- Advanced-level coding skills.
- Knowledge of SharePoint tools, including ULS Logs.
- Experience in testing the applications and websites on different web browsers to ensure a standard user experience for the clients across all platforms.
- Ability to solve complex software issues.
- Superb collaboration, interpersonal, and communication skills.
- Advanced analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills.
Knowledge, skills, and Personal Characteristics:
- Graduate degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent
- 5+ years of experience development and supporting Microsoft in MS SharePoint, OneDrive, AD, DNS, DHCP Infrastructure in a large-scale environment.
- Experience with Office 365 API and Graph API
- Experience with SharePoint Patterns and Practices (PnP)
- Experience in SSOM, JSOM, CSOM, REST API, SP Services, Master Pages, Layouts, Visual Web Part, PowerShell, and SPFx (SharePoint Framework). Use SharePoint SPFx Framework to create website designs with OOTB, UI extension, page layouts, themes, and display templates.
- Power Platform (Power Apps, Power BI & Power Automate)
- SharePoint Search Configuration, Coding, testing, debugging, deployment
- Working with REST APIs (Create/Consume)
- MSSQL and TSQL
- Experience in PowerShell scripts (Configure SharePoint, deploy packages,)
- Understand browser-specific compatibility issues. Extensive knowledge of Windows operating systems, as well as SQL Server, Power BI, PowerShell, and Office 365.
- Installing the SharePoint platform, integrating applications, and creating libraries.
- Performing maintenance of the SharePoint platform, servers, and intranet.
- Troubleshooting and resolving SharePoint issues or malfunctions.
- Providing SharePoint support and end-user training.
- Keeping up to date with SharePoint developments and performing version updates and upgrades.
- Meeting with the design team to review website and application requirements.
- Setting tasks and development goals.
- Configuring the company SharePoint systems to specified requirements.
- Developing new web components using XML, .NET, SQL, and C#.
- Designing, coding, and implementing scalable applications.
- Extending SharePoint functionality with forms, web parts, and application technologies.
- Testing and debugging code.
- Reviewing website interface and software stability.
- Troubleshooting software issues.
- Providing systems training to staff and customers
Salary & Package:
As well as a competitive base salary, we also offer generous stock options, an annual discretionary bonus plus corporate benefit.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.