Akhuwat announced job openings for the position of MANAGER INTERNAL AUDIT on Full Time basis located in Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan Please read the job details carefully before applying.
Job Title: MANAGER INTERNAL AUDIT
Company Name: Akhuwat
Job Location: Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan
Job Type: Full Time
Job Link Expiry: 2023-04-15
Posted on: Jobiflix.online
About the job
Roles and Responsibilities
In fulfilment of duties, Manager internal audit, shall:
- at all times, be responsible for practicing, in letter and in spirit, supporting, propagating and promoting AKHUWAT’s vision and cardinal philosophy of brotherhood, compassion and sacrifice;
- assist the chief internal auditor in carrying out strategic internal audit planning, the conduct of enterprise-wide risk assessment and preparation of the annual audit work plan;
- assist the chief internal auditor in the preparation and delivery of presentations to the Audit Committee and chief executive officer;
- develop content for the necessary revision and update of Internal Audit Charter and Internal Audit Manual;
- design guide and content material for the purposes of conducting internal audit training sessions and workshops;
- prepare and conduct internal audit performance evaluations of the internal audit personnel; including identifying areas of their respective strengths and weaknesses;
- recommend, to the chief internal auditor, appropriate hiring and disciplinary actions pertaining to the staff of the IAD;
- oversee full scope of the financial, operational and compliance auditing; emphasising particularly on legal, legislative, regulatory, contractual compliance and potential fraud at AKHUWAT;
- exercise professional judgment and initiative in selecting latitude of audit coverage; including determination of potential sources of key information, which are essential to the productive execution of the audit engagement; including the selection of personnel for the assigned audit projects;
- serve as the primary point of contact and liaison for the purposes of co-ordination with any parties, which are external to the IAD; including the conduct of entrance conferences, exit conferences, report reviews, follow-up and feedback meetings;
- perform detailed analysis of the administrative practices, policies, procedures, operations and information systems at AKHUWAT, as and when assigned by the chief internal auditor;
- perform advanced, specialized, expert and managerial auditing work in a multitude of disciplines;
- be responsible for management of complex internal audit areas, performing critical duties pertaining to the planning, scheduling and co-ordination of the work of internal audit personnel;
- direct, counsel, supervise and instruct internal audit personnel in relation to the assigned audit engagements;
- essentially, perform quality control reviews (QCR) and suggest, if any, necessary modifications to report content, including audit recommendations, and format of the draft audit report prepared by other assistant managers; and
- perform necessary follow-up, following issuance of the final audit report, for the purposes of ensuring that appropriate actions for the implementation of agreed upon audit recommendations have been, or are being, undertaken.
Education: ACCA (Qualified), CA (Finalist), ACMA
Experience: 5 years+
Interested candidates should send their resumes at [email protected] latest by, October 15, 2022. The candidates should mention the position “Manager Internal Audit” in the subject field.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.