Circadia Health announced job openings for the position of Senior Android Engineer/ Developer on Full Time basis located in Karāchi, Sindh, Pakistan Please read the job details carefully before applying.
Job Title: Senior Android Engineer/ Developer
Company Name: Circadia Health
Job Location: Karāchi, Sindh, Pakistan
Job Type: Full Time
Job Category: Medical Equipment Manufacturing
Job Link Expiry: 2023-04-15
Posted on: Jobiflix.online
About the job
- Translate designs and wireframes into high-quality code
- Design, build, and maintain high-performance, reusable, and reliable Java code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application
- Ensuring that the construction and presentation of your apps are congruent with the company’s standards.
- Proofreading your code and correcting mistakes before each app is released.
- Collaborating with UI and UX Designers, as well as Software Testers, to ensure that each app is presentable and in perfect working order.
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization.
- Work with outside data sources, APIs, and Third-party APIs
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
- Continuously discovering, evaluating, and implementing new technologies to maximize development including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Working with relevant APIs.
- Identifying and resolving bottlenecks, rectifying bugs, and enhancing application performance.
- Implementing measures to safeguard users’ data.
- Relevant degree (software engineering, software development management, computer science, or a related field) or equivalent experience with proof of qualifications
- Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Understanding of Google’s Android design principles and interface guidelines.
- Good leadership, decision-making, and organization skills, excellent drive and initiative, and a sense of personal accountability.
- Familiarity with Test Driven Development (TDD) and writing automated unit, integration, and end-to-end tests
- Highly proficient in spoken and written English communication within a team environment, and across three geographic locations (Pakistan, UK, USA), and strong presentation skills.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.