CitrusBits announced job openings for the position of Frontend Engineer on Full Time basis located in Pakistan Please read the job details carefully before applying.
Job Title: Frontend Engineer
Company Name: CitrusBits
Job Location: Pakistan
Job Type: Full Time
Job Category: Software Development
Job Link Expiry: 2023-04-15
Posted on: Jobiflix.online
About the job
CitrusBits is a leading mobile app development agency headquartered in Pasadena, California. We have enjoyed the distinction of being rated the #1 mobile app development agency in Los Angeles and San Francisco by Clutch.co. Our diverse and talented global team designs and compiles exceptional mobile apps and digital experiences for companies, ranging from venture capital-backed startups to Fortune 500s across all major industries. Our focus is to positively impact the world through the digital experiences we create.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for an engineer who loves developing excellent customer experiences. The successful candidate will be working along-side other engineers and developers, along with project manager and product owner to facilitate the development and delivery of products.
We are seeking a person that thrives at working in a fast-paced, high-energy environment and possesses excellent communication skills. Qualified candidates will be results-oriented, self-driven, and possess the ability to successfully prioritize and execute several tasks at any given time.
– Be part of a tight-knit global team in an energetic startup environment
– Work closely with talented designers, product managers, marketers, and product owners
– Work with a global team of engineers in the organization to raise the bar for best practices, code quality, and medical device documentation
– Work with the application development team in delivering the project and deliverable within time and with good quality
– Develop new and modify existing code to ensure that digital products operate effectively to meet requirements while also adhering to accessibility and security
– Maintain high-quality engineering standards throughout your work, ship user-friendly, secure, and scalable products
– Build features and functionality for a user-facing product that is expected to scale quickly
– Perform unit testing, oversee quality assurance of applications through system testing and code review
– Participate in gathering business requirements and assessing existing architectures and resources
– Actively maintain project and code documentation
– Manage and mentor junior members of the team on good coding practice
– Understand the relationship between perfection and urgency, make sensible decisions in iterative improvement cycles
– Introduce new ideas that accelerate organization-wide initiatives
Skills & Requirements
– 5+ years of professional web development experience
– Positive attitude, self-motivated, and excited to be part of a growing, innovative startup environment
– Strong knowledge of frontend development with respect to performance and best practises
– Ability to write optimized & maintainable code to develop scalable customer-facing web and software applications
– Experience with responsive design techniques
– Experience with version control like Git
– Experience working in an agile environment
– Experience implementing mockups for immediate proof of concepts
– Knowledge of web standards and accessibility
– Strong analytical thinking, troubleshooting and problem solving skills
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills
– Keen attention to detail
– Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Equivalent
Benefits & More About Us
⁃ Competitive salary
⁃ Health insurance
⁃ Company-sponsored education and professional certification opportunities available to all employees
⁃ Generous vacation/PTO allotments
⁃ Beautiful office in Old Town Pasadena surrounded by world-class dining and shopping
⁃ Free parking
- Job Type: Full-time
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.