CitrusBits announced job openings for the position of Graphic Designer on Full Time basis located in Islamabad, Pakistan Please read the job details carefully before applying.
Job Title: Graphic Designer
Company Name: CitrusBits
Job Location: Islamabad, Pakistan
Job Type: Full Time
Job Category: Software Development
Job Link Expiry: 2023-04-15
Posted on: Jobiflix.online
About the job
CitrusBits is a renowned and top award-winning digital development company based out of California, USA. It has been recognized in the list of top B2B companies by Clutch, a rating and review platform out of Washington, D.C., in their annual research. More recently, it has been awarded 4 Silver Davey Awards in the domain of mobile app technology announced by the Academy of Interactive and Visual Arts (AIVA). The Davey Awards honors outstanding creative work and progress from the best small businesses from across the globe. The executives from organizations such as Yahoo, MTV, Microsoft, Monster.com, Push, Disney, Condé Nast, Sesame Workshop, Publicis, Worktank, and many others make up the members of the AIVA. Previously, CitrusBits has won numerous technology awards.
CitrusBits is in the process of expanding in Pakistan and recently onboarded an experienced CEO and now building a leadership team to expand its team of 80 people in Pakistan. To handle the expansion, it has also acquired a dedicated office building in Islamabad with over 25,000 sq feet and currently building out the new office space.
What we are looking for?
The ideal candidate will have strong creative skills and a portfolio of work which demonstrates their passion for illustrative design and typography. This candidate will have experiences in working with numerous different design platforms such as digital and print forms.
- Collaborate with the team to ensure consistency of designs across various media outlets
- Create compelling and effective logos, designs, print and digital media
- Maintain awareness of current industry and technology standards, social media, competitive landscape and market trends
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design or related field
- 4-5 years of experience in graphic design
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite
- Strong communication, conceptual thinking, typography skills and design skills
- Portfolio of work
We’re a passionate team who believes in ownership, excellence, and creating technology that helps people improve their quality of life. If you thrive on solving challenging problems with a fun group of really bright people, we want to hear from you!
Compensation Commensurate With Experience And Achievement Of Goals.
- Compensation commensurate with experience and achievement of goals.
- Highly competitive salary in USD
- Performance Bonuses up to 2x of Salary
- Yearly appraisals up to 30%
- Medical Coverage: IPD & OPD
- 30 yearly Leaves
- Excellent learning and growth opportunities
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.