Contour Software announced job openings for the position of MOSAIC Client Services Representative on Full Time basis located in Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan Please read the job details carefully before applying.
Job Title: MOSAIC Client Services Representative
Company Name: Contour Software
Job Location: Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan
Job Type: Full Time
Job Category: IT Services and IT Consulting
Job Link Expiry: 2023-04-15
Posted on: Jobiflix.online
About the job
Omnira is an established energy software company that brings clarity and efficiency to core E&P business processes. Omnira works with over 100 leading energy and consulting companies to provide proven solutions to tackle some of the most challenging business problems. Our Solution MOSAIC™ is used for petroleum economic evaluations, reserves management and reporting, decline and type curve analysis, and supporting budgeting and capital management processes. As an industry leader, Omnira Software continues to grow steadily in worldwide markets.
As a MOSAIC Client Services Representative, you monitor our support queue for incoming questions and issues reported by MOSAIC clients. You will be responsible for documenting, testing, and supporting MOSAIC features, including our international fiscal models. You must be able to work independently and have strong communication skills to transfer information back and forth between the MOSAIC Client Services Team working in different time zones.
- Provide MOSAIC Help Desk Services to our client base.
- Understand how clients are using MOSAIC and answer workflow process or “how to” related questions.
- Troubleshoot issues such as accessing MOSAIC software, understanding MOSAIC calculations and database configuration.
- Help to test, document and support international regimes for MOSAIC.
- Effectively communicate and collaborate with the MOSAIC Client Services Team to ensure that support tickets continue to be worked during your shift.
- Assist with documentation and testing of new features and workflows.
- Log bugs and development requests.
- Provide feedback on the MOSAIC application to improve workflows and usability.
- If required, work with clients on UAT for international regimes (demonstrate features and review calculations)
Must Have Qualifications
- College or Bachelor’s degree in a related discipline or equivalent experience (Economics/Engineering/Math/Accounting).
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills.
- 3-5 years of relevant professional experience.
- Petroleum Engineer or Technician
- Upstream experience within the Oil and Gas Industry
- Work experience in one of the following areas: petroleum economics, reserves management and reporting, budgeting, or field development planning.
- Strong Excel skills
- Presentation skills.
- 6 PM to 3 AM Pakistan Time ( 9 AM to 5 PM Eastern Standard Time)
Exciting Benefits We Offer
- Market-leading Salary
- Medical Coverage – Self & Dependents
- Parents Medical Coverage
- Provident Fund
- Employee Performance-based bonuses
- Home Internet Subsidy
- Conveyance Allowance
- Profit Sharing Plan [Tenured Employees Only]
- Life Benefit
- Child Care Facility
- Company Provided Lunch/Dinner
- Professional Development Budget
- Recreational area for in-house games
- Sporadic On-shore training opportunities
- Friendly work environment
- Leave Encashment
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.