Contour Software announced job openings for the position of Senior Software Developer on Full Time basis located in Karachi Division, Sindh, Pakistan Please read the job details carefully before applying.
Job Title: Senior Software Developer
Company Name: Contour Software
Job Location: Karachi Division, Sindh, Pakistan
Job Type: Full Time
Job Category: IT Services and IT Consulting
Job Link Expiry: 2023-04-15
Posted on: Jobiflix.online
About the job
Contour Software is a wholly owned subsidiary of Constellation Software Inc. (CSI), which acquires, manages and builds market-leading software businesses that develop industry-specific, mission-critical enterprise software solutions to serve both the public and private sectors. Prior to going public in 2006, CSI won the prestigious “Canada’s 50 Best Managed Companies” award in 2005. Headquartered in Toronto, Canada, and with a global presence, CSI’s subsidiaries operate in more than 80 different industries in over 100 countries, generating annual revenues in excess of $3 Billion.
CEI is a pioneer in providing software solutions to companies using ASME, PD, EN and AWS safety codes for pressure vessels and welding procedures. Computer Engineering, Inc. (CEI) is a global Software Company specializing in Welding, Pressure Vessel Design, and Pressure Vessel and Piping Finite Element Analysis (FEA). CEI’s products include DesignCalcs, ProWrite, Finglow, and Paulin Research Group (PRG). As an industry leader, our creative processes provide unprecedented collaboration and seamless transitions between the procurement, design, fabrication, inspection, and maintenance phases of the design and fabrication process.
At CEI, we pride ourselves on being agile and adaptive to the latest technology trends and recommendations. We work using the agile methodology utilizing several modern tools and toolsets to design, implement, and test our applications. Are you a motivated and independent learner? Do you have a strong background in both modern tools and applications? Can you implement features using the latest development trends and support legacy software? If so, CEI is looking for you.
About The Role
- Software engineers at CEI will implement the code needed to build and support our applications.
- Software engineers have the freedom to find new tools and processes that can speed the development process and assist with meeting the company goals.
- We have products that range across multiple languages, implementation strategies, and industry sectors.
- Developing at CEI is challenging and rewarding because you can learn techniques that are not widely used and find and implement the latest technology trends.
- Because we have hundreds of clients utilizing our software at any given time, our software must be scalable and maintainable to support our broad user base. Understanding how to design solutions that perform well across many different types of clients (small mom-and-pop shops or large enterprise clients) is critical.
Who We Are Looking For
- You must be a robust and independent learner
- As we strive to maintain the latest solutions, researching and having the ability to learn these solutions is a must. We also support legacy applications in various languages that software engineers will need to research and learn.
- Our solutions utilize very different tool stacks and coding languages. These languages and tool stacks range from Delphi, VB6, VBScript, C++, C#, Fortran, SQL, .Net Framework, .Net Core, Asp.net, WPF, and PowerShell scripting. While this isn’t an all-inclusive list, it shows a segment of the range of languages and tools we need to know and support.
- You must have a collaborative mindset
- We work together across the company (including the agile development team, sales team, and support group) to design our products. We work daily with our Mechanical Engineers to learn what is changing in the industry and implement the changes they request to meet our client’s needs best.
- You must have strong written and verbal communication skills
- We work with clients and other CEI employees around the globe. With a move to a more virtual environment, communication is critical.
- You need to be self-directed
- You must be able to logically evaluate, break down, and respond to problems or changes as they arise.
- You must be flexible
- CEI is part of a high-growth company. Priorities can change, and software engineers need to be flexible regarding those changing priorities. Because we are an agile team that works with other software engineers around the globe, we also need to be flexible regarding scheduling times to work with those resources.
- You must respect and value diversity
- Diversity is what makes CEI a strong and prosperous company. We value the different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives that individuals have. You must be able to welcome ideas different than your own and respect opinions that differ from your own.
- You need a degree related to software engineering or related experience
- We value education in Computer Science or a related field. We recognize that not all software engineers have formal education and understand that years of experience in the field can be equivalent. We appreciate and look for someone who has a strong foundation that we can build upon to help you hone your skills and push your career further.
Exciting Benefits we offer:
- Market-leading Salary
- Medical Coverage – Self & Dependents
- Parents Medical Coverage
- Provident Fund
- Employee Performance-based bonuses
- Home Internet Subsidy
- Conveyance Allowance
- Profit Sharing Plan [Tenured Employees Only]
- Life Benefit
- Child Care Facility
- Company Provided Lunch/Dinner
- Professional Development Budget
- Recreational area for in-house games
- Sporadic On-shore training opportunities
- Friendly work environment
- Leave Encashment
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.