Crossover announced job openings for the position of Software Engineer on Full Time basis located in Pakistan Please read the job details carefully before applying.
Job Title: Software Engineer
Company Name: Crossover
Job Location: Pakistan
Job Type: Full Time
Job Category: Others
Job Link Expiry: 2023-04-15
Posted on: Jobiflix.online
Mastery of one core language can turn you into a prized expert in your company, but it can also restrict you to a narrow set of products. If you are an expert C++ developer keen on honing your skill set, we offer you an exciting opportunity to improve over 50 enterprise software products!
IgniteTech is reinventing the enterprise software industry by offering a library of solutions for a single subscription price. Providing great user experiences is key to our customer retention model, and we need skilled C++/Classic ASP engineers to deliver high-quality software.
Your responsibilities in this role will be delivering high-quality software upgrades and customizations. You will meticulously analyze issues, devise custom solutions using state-of-the-art cloud technologies, and work with clients to ensure they are delivered flawlessly. Every day will bring a new challenge as you solve issues across multiple tech stacks, instead of handling the same old product for years.
If you want to help build the world’s fastest-growing software portfolio, we invite you to join our team!
What you will be doing
- Delivering high-quality upgrades and customizations. You will deep dive into issues and create customized solutions for our clients.
- Coaching developers. By reviewing the work and providing feedback, you will lead the team into delivering a perfect solution.
What you will NOT be doing
- High-level management. You are ultimately responsible for creating the solution and ensuring its implementation, not just overseeing the process.
- Becoming stuck on the same technology. You will be continuously expanding your knowledge and experience with new products.
- Deliver high-quality software upgrades and customizations to clients by writing quality code
- A university degree that includes in-depth study of data structures, algorithms, object-oriented programming, computer architecture, and software engineering
- 5+ years of C/C++ experience
- 8+ years of software development experience
- At least 2 years of software design and architecture experience
- Availability to start working within 30 days of receiving an offer
To apply for this job please visit pk.indeed.com.