CureMD announced job openings for the position of Assistant HR Analyst-1 on Full Time basis located in Lahore, Punjab, PK Please read the job details carefully before applying.
Job Title: Assistant HR Analyst-1
Company Name: CureMD
Job Location: Lahore, Punjab, PK
Job Type: Full Time
Job Category: Software Development
Job Link Expiry: 2023-04-15
Posted on: Jobiflix.online
About the job
It’s fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they’re doing!
Assistant HR Analyst (L&D) serves as a specialist in the planning and execution of instructional and/or research assignments.
- This position conducts needs assessments and develops measurement instruments for instructional assignments.
- The Training Analyst engages in professional trainings evaluation services in support of organizational and organizational training initiatives (Classroom and Virtual).
- Conducts needs assessments/instructional analysis to ensure conformity with mission training objectives and develops training plans as needed.
- Prepares auxiliary plans for training project completion, including comprehensive scripting/thematic/story boarding and timelines. Coordinates related instructional document preparation from support staff.
- Conducts performance-based measurement assessments for objective evaluation of instructional programs.
- Prepares training status reports, exhibits, communications and training desk procedures as required.
- Consults with senior instructional staff to confirm program/system objectives, operational procedures and system/program constraints.
- Conducts instructional program training and evaluates training review criteria.
- Remains current on developments in training and instructional methodologies, including technology enhancements, and attends periodic seminars, forums and meetings to ensure currency of education.
- Authors and organizes training systems procedural manuals and supporting documentation for training programs and systems in accordance with organizational/departmental requirements.
- Assists in the development of less senior training staff.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.