CureMD announced job openings for the position of Assistant Systems Administrator on Full Time basis located in Lahore, Punjab, PK Please read the job details carefully before applying.
Job Title: Assistant Systems Administrator
Company Name: CureMD
Job Location: Lahore, Punjab, PK
Job Type: Full Time
Job Category: Software Development
Job Link Expiry: 2023-04-15
Posted on: Jobiflix.online
About the job
It’s fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they’re doing!
About the Job:
CureMD’s revolutionary health technology simplifies clinical decision making, streamlines administrative operations and ensures compliance to industry standards, ultimately helping physicians do what they do best: save lives. Established in 1997, CureMD is headquartered in New York, USA, with a thriving R&D facility in Lahore, Pakistan.
CureMD is an organization that caters to the needs of diverse healthcare stakeholders that our products and technology serve. In addition to finding the best talent, we are looking for individuals with a strong sense of values, creative ideas and diversity in cultures, which we believe leads to the creation of better products and services.
Our computational challenges are big, complex and unique. Therefore, our Assistant System Administrators in the Information Systems department need to be dynamic, versatile, excellent problem solvers and quick learners with a progressive mindset. CureMD’s Assistant System Administrator is involved in the continuous running of IT operations, working to prevent and improve systems’ performance. The role requires being a point-of-contact with users experiencing problems with the network, troubleshooting hardware and software related issues, and also liaising with the vendors if further information is needed.
We hire people with a broad set of technical skills, who are ready to take on some of technology’s greatest challenges and make a significant impact on a large number of users. The Information System department’s mission is to organize information and make it accessible and useful. We research, design, and develop new technologies and hardware to make computing faster, seamless, and more powerful. All of this leads us to our ultimate mission, which is to make people’s lives better through technology.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Information Technology.
- Outstanding problem solving and interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge about networking essentials, Windows and Mac platforms.
- Understanding of LAN, WAN and Wireless network.
- Ability to thrive in a collaborative team.
- Help foster a positive team environment.
- 1 – 3 years of relevant experience.
- O/A levels background will be preferred.
- MCP or MCITP certifications.
- Experience with cloud computing; familiarity with administering cloud services.
- Hands-on experience in providing user end support, troubleshooting OS related issues, high-performance computing solutions, system hardening and optimizing workload performance.
- Skillful at backups and recovery.
- Understanding of imaging and mapping.
- Provide efficient and timely support to end-users for both hardware and software related problems
- Install, configure and troubleshoot Windows and Mac platforms
- Administration of CureMD’s LAN, WAN and Wireless network
- Effectively work and communicate with other IT staff to resolve requests and all unresolved escalated work orders
- Maintain, troubleshoot and support the day-to-day operations of CureMD’s computer network by monitoring system performance and configuration
- Continuously seek and provide feedback regarding current IT processes & identify areas for improvement
- Hardware procurement and maintaining asset inventory through the software portal.
#LI – RM1
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.