Haleon announced job openings for the position of Senior QC Analyst on Full Time basis located in Jamshoro, Sindh, Pakistan Please read the job details carefully before applying.
Job Title: Senior QC Analyst
Company Name: Haleon
Job Location: Jamshoro, Sindh, Pakistan
Job Type: Full Time
Job Category: Consumer Services
Job Link Expiry: 2023-04-15
Posted on: Jobiflix.online
About the job
Pobočka: Pakistan – Sindh – Jamshoro
Datum zveřejnění: Aug 31 2022
Hello. We’re Haleon. A new world-leading consumer health company. Shaped by all who join us. Together, we’re improving everyday health for billions of people. By growing and innovating our global portfolio of category-leading brands – including Sensodyne, Panadol, Advil, Voltaren, Theraflu, Otrivin, and Centrum – through a unique combination of deep human understanding and trusted science. What’s more, we’re achieving it in a company that we’re in control of. In an environment that we’re co-creating. And a culture that’s uniquely ours. Care to join us. It isn’t a question.
The incumber will conduct analysis of the Semi-finished products, and release products on priority to meet the production schedule.
Experience and Qualification:
M.Sc. (Chemistry) or Pharm- D
3 to 5 years’ Experience in Quality Control lab. of Pharmaceutical Company or relevant company
- Analysis of the semi-finished/Finished products/Stability products and release on priority to meet the production schedule.
- Analysis of the market complaints & NPL Batches.
- Hands on experience over HPLC trouble shooting and rest of lab equipment.
- Perform testing of process & cleaning validation samples of new and existing products.
- Perform testing of NPIs samples.
- To resolve instrument problem, to ensure fast and accurate analysis.
- To maintain and review log books as per frequency.
- To maintain GLP and EHS standards.
- To prepare Monthly report and review OneCDS data on quarterly basis.
- To review product technical descriptions.
- To review standardization logbooks & analytical data.
- To check & maintain analytical data in system & generate CoA’s.
- Training of new analysts.
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion:
At Haleon we embrace our diverse workforce by creating an inclusive environment that celebrates our unique perspectives, generates curiosity to create unmatched understanding of each other, and promotes fair and equitable outcomes for everyone.
We’re striving to create a climate where we celebrate our diversity in all forms by treating each other with respect, listening to different viewpoints, supporting our communities, and creating a workplace where your authentic self belongs and thrives.
We believe in an agile working culture for all our roles. If flexibility is important to you, we encourage you to explore with our hiring team what the opportunities are.
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK’s commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.