ibex announced job openings for the position of Senior System Administrator on Full Time basis located in Karāchi, Sindh, PK Please read the job details carefully before applying.
Job Title: Senior System Administrator
Company Name: ibex
Job Location: Karāchi, Sindh, PK
Job Type: Full Time
Job Category: Outsourcing and Offshoring Consulting
Job Link Expiry: 2023-04-15
Posted on: Jobiflix.online
About the job
Ibex. is looking for a “Senior System Administrator” who has an active role in maintaining and improving the security of the system and can support all server and desktop-based operating systems and applications.
- Support all server and desktop-based operating systems and applications, Microsoft Server Windows 2003, 2008/R2 and 2012/R2 – Active Directory, Group Policy deployment/management, Windows Desktops XP, 7 and 8.
- Perform remote diagnostics using enterprise remote control utilities.
- Provide support to customers/teams remotely and over the phone.
- Ensure that the Service Level Agreements (SLA) are adhered to at all times.
- Provide coordination and be an escalation point for the local technical and project teams.
- Participate in Change review meetings to ensure smooth management of changes and releases.
- Manage issues escalated from the service desk, ensuring all activities do not cause Service Level Agreements (SLA) violation.
- Support all parts of the infrastructure with a focus on Problem Management of Applications including Core Platforms (Server 2003/2008/2012), Exchange, SQL, Backup solutions, DNS/DHCP/Group Policy.
- Diagnose the cause of problems of incidents escalated from other teams and investigate where possible to provide suitable solutions.
- Monitor and make recommendations regarding the performance of servers within the environment.
- Analyze, detect, identify and correct technical problems and deficiencies.
- Provide an active role in maintaining and improving the security of the system.
- Perform detailed analysis on server/system failures or review analysis performed by other teams.
- Minimum 5 plus years experience.
- Microsoft Exchange Server administration including mail-flow troubleshooting, PowerShell.
- Virtualization – VMware ESX and Hyper V.
- Familiarization with Layer 2/3 switching & VLAN configuration.
- Knowledge of Antivirus Software (i.e. Kaspersky).
- Backup software (Backup Exec).
Perks & Benefits:
- Bi-Annual Bonuses
- Annual Increment
- Medical Insurance
- OPD (for complete family)
- Provident Fund
- Group Life Insurance
- Annual Leaves/ Casual Leaves
Share your resume at [email protected]
CC: [email protected] mentioning the position in the subject line.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.