InEvent announced job openings for the position of Enterprise Customer Success on Full Time basis located in Multan, Punjab, Pakistan Please read the job details carefully before applying.
Job Title: Enterprise Customer Success
Company Name: InEvent
Job Location: Multan, Punjab, Pakistan
Job Type: Full Time
Job Category: Software Development
Job Link Expiry: 2023-04-15
Posted on: Jobiflix.online
About the job
InEvent is an innovative and fast-paced B2B startup that develops intelligent solutions for hospitality and marketing within large enterprises, creating high-level management for the c-level suite and robust operational tools for analysts and managers.
Who We Are
InEvent is a remote event tech company with InEventers in over 13 different countries, speaking together more than 27 different languages. We are a global team.
InEventers are a unique team, with a shared Vision of growth and Values. We allow you to be yourself, and we encourage open communication. The most important thing here is not your experience, but your curiosity and passion to learn and grow with us!
Enterprise Customer Success (German)
- Maintain a detailed understanding of the InEvent platform and services to assist clients with questions while constantly suggesting the best solution and course of action for their project(s);
- Review client concerns and seek to improve all aspects of the client experience with the company;
- Constantly promote the value of the InEvent platform and upselling through customer/client experience;
- Suggest optimization of existing processes within all Customer Success initiatives;
- Support Enterprise clients over emails and virtual calls.
- Fluent German
- 1+ years of experience in Customer Success or Account Management position is a must;
- Exceptional ability to communicate and foster positive business relationships;
- Technical skills is a must;
- Accountability and personal organization are essential;
- Deep understanding of customers concerns and thoughts regarding the use of products, and the ability to troubleshoot as needed.
- Global Health Insurance, including $0 deductible and outpatient.
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Language Learning Programs
- Annual Summits
- Office Pack
- Monthly Lunch days and activities.
- Regular Nightly Happy Hours and Breakfast Club with Teammates
- Monthly/Quarterly Challenges and Games with Prizes.
- Birthday Gift and Work Anniversary Gifts
CONTRACT: This is a Permanent, Full-time position (40h per week), on an Independent Contractor status.
If you think this position is for you, bring along your personal notebook (Mac or Windows) and a mobile device (iOS or Android) and come work with us!
#Inspiration – To learn more about us and our values visit us here.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.