Mashreq Bank announced job openings for the position of Senior Associate on Full Time basis located in Pakistan Please read the job details carefully before applying.
Job Title: Senior Associate
Company Name: Mashreq Bank
Job Location: Pakistan
Job Type: Full Time
Job Category: Banking
Job Link Expiry: 2023-04-15
Posted on: Jobiflix.online
About the job
- Assist Manager Governance, Control and Operations to monitor and prepare reports for compliance with processes, polices and systems of the bank as complied by the bank.
- Basic knowledge of Procurement Policy (PP), SOP Revision and compliance with procurement for bank wide spend.
- Proactive in to assess procurement risks and accordingly suggest controls to mitigate the risks.
- Basic knowledge of Risk Control Self- Assessment (RCSA) and unit level quarterly data gathering to populate in Prism system.
- Good knowledge of Oracle iProcurement for issuance of Local Purchase Order
- Purchase Order issuance after rate card checking and update of saves accordingly with accuracy.
- Preparation of monthly actual expense report and escalation of anomalies to appropriate person.
- Annual physical contracts reconciliation with CPA active contracts.
- Preparation of monthly reports, quarterly / annual performance deck and Adhoc reports for management review.
- Review of monthly expense provision of unpaid invoices.
- Work as Lean unit champion to ensure unit is following Lean practices and tools.
- Coordination with Technology for system testing and other enhancements.
- Category wise spend analysis for Mashreq.
- Assist for review and update of SOP as and when required.
- Quality control checks such as rates verification as per contracted rate, Sami Annual deactivation of vendors and vendor registration document verification.
- Keep latest detail of all URFs raised by CPD and their follow up with Technology for timely roll out
- Governance related assistance to overseas location.
- Customer service, removal of bottlenecks, train the users.
- Maintain strict compliance with the Confidentiality and Non-Disclosure Agreements and principles.
- Preparation of adhoc reports and responsible of backup work of Governance, Control and Operation officer.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- Graduate in Finance and Accounts with minimum 2 years of office experience
- Strong PC Skills i.e. Excel, Word, MIS office, Power Point and good communication skills.
- Basic knowledge of Banks operating system specifically Oracle / Payment System
- Teamwork, punctuality, Innovation, Willingness to take more responsibility.
- Familiar with Oracle Procurement, procurement features and functions.
- Good command over automated analytical tools to support vendor analysis, performance analysis, data trend etc.
- Professional, with a proven track record of integrity and ethical values without any doubt.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.