Mashreq Bank announced job openings for the position of Customer Service Manager on Full Time basis located in Pakistan Please read the job details carefully before applying.
Job Title: Customer Service Manager
Company Name: Mashreq Bank
Job Location: Pakistan
Job Type: Full Time
Job Category: Banking
Job Link Expiry: 2023-04-15
Posted on: Jobiflix.online
About the job
- Act as focal point of contact for all Trade & Payments related Corporate / FI queries such as Remittance, Cheque clearing, account opening etc.
- Support Team Leader / Customer Service Manager to execute all necessary actions to assure a high quality of customer service for Corporate customers
- Adherence to Unit’s SLAs and ensuring highest level of customer service to Corporate / FI Clients
- Ensure to timely escalate issues to Direct supervisor / Team leader for onward evaluation and further escalation
- Ability to clearly identify Root Cause and propose process improvements
- Timely logging of all queries in CRM
Key Result Areas
- Provide highest level of service to Corporate Customers & Financial Institutions both in UAE & overseas
- Understand client needs in order to effectively service the customers
- Be well versed with product, services, solutions of the Bank’s offering, as well as on problem resolution, escalation processes and problem tracking mechanism
- Support implementation of necessary applications and processes to automate the whole process, to minimize time response and to assure a proper identification and monitoring of problem resolution.
Knowledge, Skills And Experience
- University graduate, with minimum 2 years of experience in Financial Institution client handling / management.
- Prior Cash management and operations experience
- Exceptional communication skills with complete command over spoken and written English.
- Knowledge of tech applications such as CRM, Flexcube / Core banking , Swift , Payment platforms, operational processes activities and customer service.
- Clear understanding of market dynamics and the ability to assess the market going forward.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.