MonetizeMore announced job openings for the position of Remote WordPress Plugin Developer on Full Time basis located in Pakistan Please read the job details carefully before applying.
Job Title: Remote WordPress Plugin Developer
Company Name: MonetizeMore
Job Location: Pakistan
Job Type: Full Time
Job Category: Advertising Services
Job Link Expiry: 2023-04-15
Posted on: Jobiflix.online
About the job
MonetizeMore builds industry leading ad technology that is used by more than 300M people per month. The company is 100% remote and has been running for 11 years achieving consistent double digit growth each year with a team of 180+ team members spread across the globe.
MonetizeMore offers location and schedule freedom to every one of its team members. That means that you would have the lifestyle autonomy to choose to work from anywhere in the world, during the time of day you prefer. Say goodbye to return-to-office deadlines, endless commutes, stuffy business attire and the arbitrary 9 – 5 work day. Take your life back into your hands by joining the MonetizeMore team!
Solve problems that have never been solved before. Join a company culture that replaces constant meetings and interruptions with innovation that continues to break boundaries. Take your skillset to the next level with some of the best minds in the ad technology industry to make a real difference with MonetizeMore.
- Architect and implement WordPress plugins
- Write clean, valid code using modern standards and libraries
- Integrate with third-party APIs
- Unit testing new features to ensure they meet requirements and conform to MonetizeMore’s quality standards.
- Actively participate in code reviews. We have a culture that relies on trust so developer’s feedback is critical in building high quality technology.
- Staying up to date with new trends and advancements in WordPress development and ad tech.
- Attending daily stand-up meetings (20 mins) and other Scrum meetings (Every 2 weeks).
- Attend at least one of the company retreats around the world every year.
- At least 3 years of experience in WordPress Plugin Development and PHP
- In-depth knowledge and expertise of the software development process, including creating, designing, customizing, and deploying plugins
- Good understanding of plugin architecture and aesthetics
- Good communication skills
- Excellent analytical and critical thinking skills
If you think you are a good fit to join the MonetizeMore Technology Team, please apply below and give specific reasons what sets you apart. We hire individuals not robots so don’t be afraid to show a little personality ;
Powered by JazzHR
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.