Nisum announced job openings for the position of Senior Java Developer on Full Time basis located in Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan Please read the job details carefully before applying.
Job Title: Senior Java Developer
Company Name: Nisum
Job Location: Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan
Job Type: Full Time
Job Category: IT Services and IT Consulting
Job Link Expiry: 2023-04-15
Posted on: Jobiflix.online
About the job
Nisum is a leading global digital commerce firm headquartered in California, with services spanning digital strategy and transformation, insights and analytics, blockchain, business agility, and custom software development. Founded in 2000 with the customer-centric motto “ Building Success Together® ,” Nisum has grown to over 1,800 professionals across the United States, Chile,Colombia, India, Pakistan and Canada. A preferred advisor to leading Fortune 500 brands, Nisum enables clients to achieve direct business growth by building the advanced technology they need to reach end customers in today’s world, with immersive and seamless experiences across digital and physical channels.
- We are looking for a Java Developer with experience in building high-performing, scalable, enterprise-grade applications.
- You will be part of a talented international software team that works on high-volume, low-latency, mission-critical applications.
- Your roles and responsibilities include analyzing user requirements and business objectives, determining application features and functionality, recommending changes to existing Java-based applications, and managing Java/Java EE application development while providing expertise in the full software development lifecycle, from concept and design to testing.
- Your primary responsibility will be to design and develop these applications, and to coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure.
- This includes anything between complex groups of back-end services and their client-end (desktop and mobile) counterparts.
- Besides that, you need to compile detailed technical documentation and user assistance material, requiring excellent written and verbal communication.
- Thus, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and product quality are essential.
What You’ll Do
- Coding in Core Java, Spring, Microservices, WebFlux/Reactive Programing, Rest services, and NoSQL technologies.
- Solve technical problems using cutting-edge technologies and best practices.
- Ensure code meets the required development standards and is optimized for performance.
- Unit testing for each line of new code introduced (JUnit/Mockito)
- Peer code review process using GIT pull requests and Crucible (for SVN)
- Propose multiple solutions to a problem, show how one option is better than another.
- Ensure all aspects of technical design are correctly incorporated.
- Contribute to research and implementing POC’s as required.
- Collaborating with the onsite team in scrum ceremonies.
What You Know
- Proven hands-on Software Development experience of 9-11 yrs excluding internship experience or any other prior experience before graduation.
- A senior developer using technical skills in Java 7, JSP, Java Script, Servlets, Restful implementation, JUNIT, Mockito, Git
- Experience with expertise in code quality and coding standards.
- Good to have AEM/WCM experience
- Make sure to implement unit testing for each line of new code introduced (JUnit/Mockito).
- Ensuring the code meets the required development standards and is optimized for performance.
- Bachelor’s / Master’s degree in specific technical fields like computer science, math, statistics preferred; or equivalent practical experience.
- Health: We provide comprehensive health benefits that are designed specifically to meet your needs at all stages of your life. With our many options, you can find coverage related to in-patient and out-patient care along with life insurance.
- Work-Life Balance: We provide optimal flexibility and choice for our employees to manage time away from work and for almost every aspect of life. Whether it’s about performing a pilgrimage, medical leave, family planning, or spending time with friends or family, our paid-time-off benefit can support your lifestyle.
- Incentives and Rewards: We recognize that different people have different needs, and this is why we extend our benefits beyond conventional offerings. We offer a variety of options to help you juggle the demands of your career and life. We offer multiple ways to earn financial rewards and offer financial support programs, such as interest-free loans, multiple discount programs, one extra salary, car financing schemes, old-age benefits, and fund savings.
- Development and Training Programs: We recognize the skillset and mindset our employees need to stay competitive in the marketplace and provide support through structured classroom training, study sponsorships, international trips, and multiple appreciation programs.
- Team Building: We strive to create a culture where fun and work go hand-in-hand. We offer quarterly team lunches along with monthly entertainment events to ensure the workplace remains fun and productive!
- Corporate Appliances: We set you up for success by providing all the tools you need to start your career with us off right. We provide a laptop with accessories, a cellular and internet device, and a power bank.
- Office Facilities: Our office is specifically designed to support a healthy and balanced lifestyle for our employees. It offers a separate gaming room, gym facility, free lunches, an in-house vending machine, and so much more!
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.