Nisum announced job openings for the position of Senior SQA Automation on Full Time basis located in Karāchi, Sindh, Pakistan Please read the job details carefully before applying.
Job Title: Senior SQA Automation
Company Name: Nisum
Job Location: Karāchi, Sindh, Pakistan
Job Type: Full Time
Job Category: IT Services and IT Consulting
Job Link Expiry: 2023-04-15
Posted on: Jobiflix.online
About the job
Nisum is a leading global digital commerce firm headquartered in California, with services spanning digital strategy and transformation, insights and analytics, blockchain, business agility, and custom software development. Founded in 2000 with the customer-centric motto “ Building Success Together® ,” Nisum has grown to over 1,800 professionals across the United States, Chile,Colombia, India, Pakistan and Canada. A preferred advisor to leading Fortune 500 brands, Nisum enables clients to achieve direct business growth by building the advanced technology they need to reach end customers in today’s world, with immersive and seamless experiences across digital and physical channels.
What You’ll Do
- Planning and prioritizing testing activities
- Coordinating with the Design team to discuss verification protocols
- Helping identify weaknesses and problem areas in the software application
- Suggesting automated software test procedures
- Tracking software bugs and investigating the causes
- Pointing out problem areas
- Preparing automation scripts
- Communicating with the QA Engineer to implement software applications
- Designing and handling the installation of software database
- Troubleshooting automation software issues
- Coordinating with the System Analyst to finalize system procedures
- Creating test plans and cases
- Preparing detailed test reports
- Prioritizing and executing tests
- Reviewing technical specifications and design documents
- Conducting regression testing when needed
- Monitoring assurance metrics and process results
What You Know
- Should have minimum 7 years of experience
- Hands-on experience using Selenium, Rest Assured, Cucumber, Java
- Should have experience in any BDD framework
- Strong understanding of REST and demonstrated experience with REST APIs testing/automation
- Good knowledge of testing using tools like TestNG, Junit, Cucumber, etc.
- Test automation using selenium with java or other scripting tools
- Performance Testing/Load Testing using Jmeter or any other tool is a plus.
- Strong understanding of concepts related to computer architecture, data structures, programming practices, SQL, and backend concepts.
- 4-year degree (Computer Science, Information Systems, or relational functional field) and/or equivalent combination of education or work experience.
- Health: We provide comprehensive health benefits that are designed specifically to meet your needs at all stages of your life. With our many options, you can find coverage related to in-patient and out-patient care along with life insurance.
- Work-Life Balance: We provide optimal flexibility and choice for our employees to manage time away from work and for almost every aspect of life. Whether it’s about performing a pilgrimage, medical leave, family planning, or spending time with friends or family, our paid-time-off benefit can support your lifestyle.
- Incentives and Rewards: We recognize that different people have different needs, and this is why we extend our benefits beyond conventional offerings. We offer a variety of options to help you juggle the demands of your career and life. We offer multiple ways to earn financial rewards and offer financial support programs, such as interest-free loans, multiple discount programs, one extra salary, car financing schemes, old-age benefits, and fund savings.
- Development and Training Programs: We recognize the skillset and mindset our employees need to stay competitive in the marketplace and provide support through structured classroom training, study sponsorships, international trips, and multiple appreciation programs.
- Team Building: We strive to create a culture where fun and work go hand-in-hand. We offer quarterly team lunches along with monthly entertainment events to ensure the workplace remains fun and productive!
- Corporate Appliances: We set you up for success by providing all the tools you need to start your career with us off right. We provide a laptop with accessories, a cellular and internet device, and a power bank.
- Office Facilities: Our office is specifically designed to support a healthy and balanced lifestyle for our employees. It offers a separate gaming room, gym facility, free lunches, an in-house vending machine, and so much more!
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.