Quixel announced job openings for the position of Tools Programmer on Full Time basis located in Islamabad, Islāmābād, PK Please read the job details carefully before applying.
Job Title: Tools Programmer
Company Name: Quixel
Job Location: Islamabad, Islāmābād, PK
Job Type: Full Time
Job Category: Software Development
Job Link Expiry: 2023-04-15
Posted on: Jobiflix.online
About the job
This role is for software developers for our Bridge Integrations and plugins team. You will help in building and maintaining tools in Unreal Engine. In addition to technical skills, applicants must have clear communication skills, a solid work ethic and be able to thrive in a team environment.
In this role, you will
- Identify key workflow automation features as required by Quixel Megascans users
- Develop tools in Unreal Engine using Blueprints, Python and C++
- Author PBR materials for Megascans assets in Unreal Engine
- Develop world building and workflow automation tools in Unreal Engine
- Work closely with engineering, product and art departments on cross-team projects
What we’re looking for
- Excellent programming skills preferably in C++
- Understanding of software engineering concepts such as OOP, data structures, and code design
- Experience and understanding of at least one major DCC/Engine preferably Unreal Engine
Knowledge, skills, and abilities needed
- Understanding of PBR workflow
- Knowledge and experience of developing tools in C++
- Experience with developing material networks in Unreal Engine
- Experience with game or animated movie/short project
- Ability to light and render in Unreal Engine
- Experience or understanding of CG production pipelines
Quixel is the creator of Megascans, Bridge, and Mixer: the world’s largest library of 3D scans and two groundbreaking art applications. Our products standardize and accelerate workflows within the entire 3D industry and empower all artists to take control of their creative passions.
We work with industry leaders in 3D art and have been integral to some of today’s biggest AAA games and blockbuster movies. We are also rapidly expanding into architectural visualization and product design spaces.
We hire creative, passionate people, and give them the autonomy to do great work. We are building Quixel to be a remarkable place to work, learn, and grow. We are growing fast and would love to work with you!
Quixel is proud to be an equal opportunity, non-discrimination and harassment free workplace. A diverse workforce with varied perspective and background strengthens us by creating and environment receptive to new ideas, alteration and innovation.
Note to Applicants
Please continue to visit our jobs website for future job and internship opportunities.
If you don’t see a fitting job listed, submit your application under General Applications.
Please note that we do not accept applications via email or phone calls.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies
Quixel does not accept unsolicited agency resumes or phone calls.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.