Quixel announced job openings for the position of Senior DevOps Engineer on Full Time basis located in Islamabad, Islāmābād, PK Please read the job details carefully before applying.
Job Title: Senior DevOps Engineer
Company Name: Quixel
Job Location: Islamabad, Islāmābād, PK
Job Type: Full Time
Job Category: Software Development
Job Link Expiry: 2023-04-15
Posted on: Jobiflix.online
About the job
We are looking for an experienced DevOps engineer to work within our engineering unit. The ideal candidate has a focus on delivering for users, is interested in various technologies and enjoys working as part of a larger distributed team.
In this role, you will
- Maintain/Improve/secure a variety of services both in the cloud (AWS) and on prem
- Work closely with multiple teams to develop and maintain Cloud, CI & CD infrastructure and tooling needed for projects to be completed efficiently
- Write testable code
- Help in maintaining our pipeline, managed with Docker, Kubernetes and CodeFresh, as well as, our custom build and package management tools
- Write and maintain
- Playbooks and user documentation for operational activities
- Runbooks for identifying and recovering from operational issues
- Ansible playbooks for provisioning both Windows and Linux machines
- Create and maintain documentation for utilizing our CI infra and related tooling
- Provisioning new AWS infrastructure through the use of CDK, Terraform or similar technologies
- Help in the development and maintenance of our new generation pipeline that will serve a wide range of our asset production teams throughout the process of transferring and processing large quantities of data from various locations across the world
What we’re looking for
- Experienced with scripting languages, such as python, bash or powershell
- AWS expert (IAM, S3, EC2, VPC, ELB, Route53, SQS, SNS, SES, EFS, FSx, AD)
- Experience with Docker (Dockerfile, docker-compose, networking and volume management, CI pipelines) and Kubernetes (operational knowledge)
- Experience with Databases (MongoDB, Postgresql, DynamoDB, Redshift)
- Experience in using Terraform, CDK or similar technologies to manage AWS infrastructure
- Experience with scripting Windows and Linux administration
- Strong networking skills and experience in configuring, and debugging, networks (TCP/IP, DNS, Routing, tying that into AWS’s VPC)
Nice to have skills
- Ansible (provisioning Linux and Windows machines)
- Jenkins (master/agent configuration, Jenkinsfile (declarative+scripted), Groovy)
- Monitoring of cloud and container services (Sumo, New Relic)
- Deadline Render Farm
- Working CMake knowledge
Quixel is the creator of Megascans, Bridge, and Mixer: the world’s largest library of 3D scans and two groundbreaking art applications. Our products standardize and accelerate workflows within the entire 3D industry and empower all artists to take control of their creative passions.
We work with industry leaders in 3D art and have been integral to some of today’s biggest AAA games and blockbuster movies. We are also rapidly expanding into architectural visualization and product design spaces.
We hire creative, passionate people, and give them the autonomy to do great work. We are building Quixel to be a remarkable place to work, learn, and grow. We are growing fast and would love to work with you!
Quixel is proud to be an equal opportunity, non-discrimination and harassment free workplace. A diverse workforce with varied perspective and background strengthens us by creating and environment receptive to new ideas, alteration and innovation.
Note to Applicants
Please continue to visit our jobs website for future job and internship opportunities.
If you don’t see a fitting job listed, submit your application under General Applications.
Please note that we do not accept applications via email or phone calls.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies
Quixel does not accept unsolicited agency resumes or phone calls.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.