Quixel announced job openings for the position of Senior Product Manager on Full Time basis located in Islamabad, Islāmābād, PK Please read the job details carefully before applying.
Job Title: Senior Product Manager
Company Name: Quixel
Job Location: Islamabad, Islāmābād, PK
Job Type: Full Time
Job Category: Software Development
Job Link Expiry: 2023-04-15
Posted on: Jobiflix.online
About the job
Quixel is a true synergy of artists, engineers, inventors, and visionaries. We exist to make a profound and lasting difference for the better in the field of computer graphics. Enabling beautiful artistry and unbounded creativity is what drives us. Our work is fueled by our highly talented, creative, and dedicated teams committed to delivering next-gen workflows to CG artists working in films, games, or visualization, and creating hyper-realistic or stylized 3D worlds.
Our mission is to scan the world and put it in the hands of our community, and we strive to grow our ecosystem of tools that unlocks triple-A level artistry enabling high-quality 3D experiences for everyone.
We’re always on the lookout for amazing people to join our team with a passion for changing how digital industries work today and in the future.
For us, product management means thinking about behaviors of users in our developer ecosystem and systematically questioning assumptions to find reasons, gaps, options, and solutions in creating impact on gamers, developers and creators. We strive to understand why things work (or don’t work), and to implement those findings with a purpose and elegance.
As a Senior Product Manager at Quixel, you will be a vision holder for your team, collaborating with production, development, design and operations to build new products and services, processes and growth plans all in continuous alignment with a vision and strategic roadmap. You are responsible for driving better experience through disciplined analytics and experimentation with measurable goals. You will champion the vision and purpose of ‘WHY’ for existing products. This includes services, onboarding/activation/live operations, and optimization for all processes and governance.
In this role, you will
- Own the end-to-end customer journey for a part of Quixel’s products and creating a frictionless and fun experience for our clients and customers
- Own and champion key product health & success metrics as a part of driving prioritization decisions
- Collaborate with stakeholders to define goals and thoughtfully evolve publishing experience, including: Executive Team, Development, UX/Design, Marketing, Publishing as well as Game Developers
- Take accountability for the adoption and success of features and product, both internally and externally
- Detail stories with use cases, dependencies, acceptance criteria and scope of features while leveraging tools like Productboard and Jira
- Maintain a live backlog, balancing the needs of internal and external stakeholders
- Work with dev leads to ensure alignment with roadmap, and make adjustments as necessary
- Understand behavior patterns/trends outside of direct publisher intake to identify new product opportunities
- Roll up your sleeves when the team needs help
What we’re looking for
- 6+ years of experience as a Product Manager (publishing tool or B2B product experience preferred)
- You are passionate about the products you manage and how they bring value to your customers and the business
- You see product development as a team effort, and thrive in a highly collaborative, agile, continuous discovery and continuous delivery mentality
- You are skilled at working effectively with your product team, internal stakeholders and partner teams, and across multiple time zones and countries
- You have strong problem-solving skills and a willingness to roll up your sleeves to get things done
- You demonstrate a strong ability to research, summarize, and prioritize customer business requirements
- You are an excellent communicator, presenter, collaborator, and leader
- You are passionate about doing the right thing, not afraid to say NO and knowing how to take calculated risks to create maximum impact
- You have a proven track record of driving product growth
- You have experience designing and conducting quantitative and qualitative user research
Note to Applicants
Please continue to visit our jobs website for future job and internship opportunities.
If you don’t see a fitting job listed, submit your application under General Applications.
Please note that we do not accept applications via email or phone calls.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies
Quixel does not accept unsolicited agency resumes or phone calls.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.