Quixel announced job openings for the position of Senior Software Engineer on Full Time basis located in Islamabad, Islāmābād, PK Please read the job details carefully before applying.
Job Title: Senior Software Engineer
Company Name: Quixel
Job Location: Islamabad, Islāmābād, PK
Job Type: Full Time
Job Category: Software Development
Job Link Expiry: 2023-04-15
Posted on: Jobiflix.online
About the job
We are looking for a Software Engineer who is passionate about creating a secure, reliable, and scalable backend solution for our growing user base.
You will engineer reusable, secure, and well-architected solutions, optimized for performance. You will work closely with Product, Engineering, and QA to spec, build, test, and ship new features and products.
In this role, you will
- Maintain/Improve/secure current AWS infrastructure
- Build small features independently and large ones collaboratively
- Build standalone microservices
- Participate in the design process of every feature you work on, from brainstorming to prototyping to reviews and polish
- Leave the codebase cleaner and better tested than you found it Learn about new technologies and discuss potential solutions to problems
- Ensure security and reliability by following standards
- Be thoughtful about quality, both in your product design and codebase
- Drive technology decisions around how we rapidly build better solutions
What we’re looking for
- 3+ years of professional experience in maintaining, building, and debugging complex applications in a team environment
- Experience in creating/maintaining AWS infrastructure
- Experience in NodeJS, Python, and MongoDB Strong computer science fundamentals: data structures, algorithms, programming languages, distributed systems, and information retrieval
- Excellent logical and analytical skills, with a strong desire to solve problems
- Strong communication skills, a positive attitude, and empathy for each other and for our users
- Self-awareness and a desire to continually improve
Nice to have skills
- AWS certification will be a plus Knowledge of game engines (UE4, Unity, etc) and 3D tools (Maya, 3ds Max, etc)
- Knowledge and interest in the fundamentals of computer graphics
- Knowledge of security principles especially in relation to e-commerce
Quixel is the creator of Megascans, Bridge, and Mixer: the world’s largest library of 3D scans and two groundbreaking art applications. Our products standardize and accelerate workflows within the entire 3D industry and empower all artists to take control of their creative passions.
We work with industry leaders in 3D art and have been integral to some of today’s biggest AAA games and blockbuster movies. We are also rapidly expanding into architectural visualization and product design spaces.
We hire creative, passionate people, and give them the autonomy to do great work. We are building Quixel to be a remarkable place to work, learn, and grow. We are growing fast and would love to work with you!
Quixel is proud to be an equal opportunity, non-discrimination and harassment free workplace. A diverse workforce with varied perspective and background strengthens us by creating and environment receptive to new ideas, alteration and innovation.
Note to Applicants
Please continue to visit our jobs website for future job and internship opportunities.
If you don’t see a fitting job listed, submit your application under General Applications.
Please note that we do not accept applications via email or phone calls.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies
Quixel does not accept unsolicited agency resumes or phone calls.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.