Website Rafhan Maize Products Co. Ltd.
Rafhan Maize Products Co. Ltd. announced job openings for the position of Associate Scientific Officer on Full Time basis located in Faisalabad, Punjab, PK Please read the job details carefully before applying.
Job Title: Associate Scientific Officer
Company Name: Rafhan Maize Products Co. Ltd.
Job Location: Faisalabad, Punjab, PK
Job Type: Full Time
Job Category: Food and Beverage Manufacturing
Job Link Expiry: 2023-04-15
Posted on: Jobiflix.online
About the job
REPORTS TO: Deputy Manager Agribusiness Development
DIRECT REPORTS: None
WORKPLACE TYPE: On-site
Ingredion is a global Fortune 500 provider of ingredient solutions that touch millions of lives, every day. With over 19,000 customers in 120 countries, we create solutions that help nourish, comfort, and delight people all over the world. We are proud to source our strength from nature. That’s why we’re growing sustainably, with an industry-leading product portfolio that includes plant-based proteins, sugar alternatives and clean and simple ingredients that deliver on changing consumer needs while protecting our planet. Although we are best known for our food ingredients, we are much more than a food business. We co-create bespoke solutions with our customers; from cosmetics and beauty, to paper and textiles, to pharmaceuticals, driven by relentless curiosity. We make it our business to anticipate industry trends, and to bring together the potential of people, nature and technology to make life better.
Rafhan Maize is an affiliate of Ingredion Incorporated in Pakistan. Our strategy is a unique blend of volume growth and operational excellence. We are pursuing tri dimensional strategy to grow organically, geographically and by broadening ingredients portfolio. If you are inspired by professional challenges and the rewards that come from a high level of performance, then Ingredion (Rafhan Maize) is the company for you. At Ingredion (Rafhan Maize) you can be a member of a globally connected team inspired to achieve great things.
We don’t just make ingredients. We create possibilities. Be What’s Next® with us.
The Associate Scientific Officer is responsible for undertaking laboratory work involving aseptic fungal strain culturing, maintenance, propagation, and storage of fungal cultures as directed and to a high standard. The incumbent will be expected to operate and maintain laboratory equipment and laboratory consumables, and also assist with data processing.
- Aflatoxin Bio-Control Product Manufacturing: developing, planning and execution of spore production of selected Aspergillus Flavus strain for Aflatoxin Bio-control product production
- Inventory Management: Managing FIFO system for product and lab chemicals. keeping complete log of manufactured and used products
- Grower Training: on Aflatoxin bio-control product benefits and its usage technique in maize field to reduce aflatoxin levels
- Micro-Biology Lab Equipment Working and Validation: keeping all equipment in working condition and validated from relevant authorities
- Soil and Corn Sampling: sampling across Pakistan for new strains identification to enrich/ boost product efficiency
- Liaison with Regulators and Research Institutes: smooth association with DPP to make sure that conditions and requirements for registration and its use are duly met. To progress on Aflatoxin biocontrol product a strong association with international and local relevant research agencies
- EHS Compliance: comply with the rules set by the Rafhan’s EHS Committee to ensure safety at work and home
Qualified candidates will have:
- MS/M. Sc. Hons Plant Pathology
- Entry level microbiology lab experience
- English fluency, both written and spoken
- Hands on experience on Aspergillus flavus culturing and identification
Required Behaviors And Skills
- Micro-biology lab EHS procedures
- MS Office
Relocation available: Yes
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, age, national origin, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, pregnancy, marital status, veteran status, military status, or disability status.
Ingredion provides accommodations to job applicants with disabilities throughout the hiring process. If a job applicant requires an accommodation during the application process or through the selection process, we will work with the applicant to meet the job applicant’s accommodation needs.
Privacy Notice: The Candidate Privacy Notice explains how Ingredion (Rafhan Maize) uses personal information about job applicants, and what rights an applicant has in respect of the use of this information for recruitment purposes. This Notice applies to applications submitted via Ingredion’s careers websites and any third parties, such as recruitment agencies, job boards and other means, such as by post and email. Be assured that Ingredion (Rafhan Maize) makes confidentiality of data its utmost priority and safeguards the information that an individual has disclosed in a relationship of trust and with the expectation that it will not be disclosed to others without permission, except in ways that are consistent with the original disclosure.
The Notice can be accessed here: https://emea.ingredion.com/legal/candidate_privacy_notice.html
Yes, Within Country
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.