SabirCo announced job openings for the position of Accounting Assistant on Full Time basis located in Multan Please read the job details carefully before applying.
Job Title: Accounting Assistant
Company Name: SabirCo
Job Location: Multan
Job Type: Full Time
Job Category: Others
Job Link Expiry: 2023-04-15
Posted on: Jobiflix.online
Make your mark. Our team focuses on our clients’ critical business needs. From accounting & taxation to CFO services and everything in between, our integrated solution approach is designed to help enable and manage growth, leverage resources, and mitigate costs and risks. At SabirCo, we have the privilege of serving clients and providing consultative services as they face challenges and seek new opportunities.
At SabirCo, we think what makes a great Firm is its people and we strive to provide unsurpassed opportunity and an unequaled culture to talented, self-motivated individuals who have a passion to serve and a hunger to thrive. We have a ‘relatively jerk-free policy here at SabirCo which makes us different. It makes us better. It helps us thrive.
The Accounting Assistant is responsible for handling a variety of accounting tasks and duties, including data entry. The successful candidate will have strong organizational and communication skills, and the ability to work well in a team environment.
Candindate should have good MS Excel skills and should know the use of popular cloud based accounting softwares (QuickBooks, NetSuite, Xero, Waves, Appfolio, Odoo etc.)
- Handle accounting of bank and credit card transactions
- Reconcile bank/credit card accounts
- Prepare financial records and reports.
- Prepare financial reports, such as pro formas and balance sheets.
- Balance accounts payable and receivable ledgers.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: Rs25,000.00 – Rs35,000.00 per month
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Multan: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Candidate should be a current student or have completed ACCA/CA/ACMA/CIMA/Master in accounting, commerce, or finance.
Application Deadline: 10/10/2022
Expected Start Date: 17/10/2022
To apply for this job please visit pk.indeed.com.