Simplexmed announced job openings for the position of HR ASSISTANT (FEMALE) on Full Time basis located in Abbottabad Please read the job details carefully before applying.
Job Title: HR ASSISTANT (FEMALE)
Company Name: Simplexmed
Job Location: Abbottabad
Job Type: Full Time
Job Link Expiry: 2023-04-15
Posted on: Jobiflix.online
- Candidate must have BS or Master Degree in HR .
- Support all internal and external HR-related inquiries or requests.
- Maintain digital and electronic records of employees.
- Serve as point of contact with benefit vendors and administrators.
- Assist with the recruitment process by identifying candidates, performing reference checks, and issuing employment contracts.
- Maintain calendars of the HR management team.
- Oversee the completion of compensation and benefit documentation.
- Assist with performance management procedures.
- Schedule meetings, interviews, HR events and maintain agendas.
- Coordinate training sessions and seminars.
- Perform orientations and update records of new staff.
- Produce and submit reports on general HR activity.
- Process payroll and resolve any payroll errors.
- Complete termination paperwork and exit interviews.
- Keep up-to-date with the latest HR trends and best practices.
HR Assistant Requirements: * Bachelor’s degree in human resources or related (essential).
- 2 years of experience as an HR assistant (essential).
- Exposure to labor law and employment equity regulations.
- Effective HR administration and people management skills.
- Exposure to payroll practices.
- Full understanding of HR functions and best practices.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Works well under pressure and meets tight deadlines.
- Highly computer literate with capability in email, MS Office, and related business and communication tools.
- Fantastic organizational and time management skills.
- Strong decision-making and problem-solving skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Ability to accurately follow instructions.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Rs15,000.00 – Rs30,000.00 per month
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Abbottabad: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
To apply for this job please visit pk.indeed.com.