Turing.com announced job openings for the position of Remote Back on Full Time basis located in Pakistan Please read the job details carefully before applying.
Job Title: Remote Back
Company Name: Turing.com
Job Location: Pakistan
Job Type: Full Time
Job Category: IT Services and IT Consulting
Job Link Expiry: 2023-04-15
Posted on: Jobiflix.online
About the job
A rapidly-growing company developing technology and software to power the mobility of the future is looking for a Backend Engineer Master Search. The selected candidate will be responsible for assisting with the data platform throughout the development cycle. The company supports businesses in transforming vehicle and driver data into insight that enhances operations and safety while lowering costs and risk.
Azuga is a telematics IoT company building hardware and software to power the future of mobility. We are part of the innovation arm of Bridgestone, the world’s largest tyre manufacturer.
Our SafetyIQ team is building a telematics data platform for extracting business-critical insights from large-scale, complex IoT data. We are an agile and fast-moving team looking for a backend software engineer who is interested in a high-responsibility, high-impact role.
In this role, you will contribute to our data platform across the entire development cycle, including architecture, implementation, testing, deployment, and monitoring.
- Integration of front-end developer-created user-facing features with server-side logic
- Creating reusable code and libraries to be used in the future
- Contribute to the data platform throughout the development process, including architecture, implementation, testing, deployment, and monitoring
- Application optimization for optimum performance and scalability
- Security and data protection implementation
- Data storage solution design and implementation
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science (or equivalent experience)
- At least 3+ years of relevant experience as a software engineer
- Knowledge of Python and SQL
- Experience with AWS serverless computing (Lambda, Step Functions, SAM)
- Familiarity with AWS Cloudformation, RDS, and S3 is a plus
- Experience with large-scale data processing in production is nice to have
- Knowledge of numpy/pandas is a plus
- Experience deploying complex back-end is desirable
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, high-impact, high-responsibility environment
- Strong problem-solving abilities and English communication skills
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.